Promotion Terms and Condition
1. All promotion on SBO7 is eligible for only 1(one) account per member, name, address, email address, contact number, and IP address. If SBO7 found account that have similiar / duplicate account as listed below, SBO7 has the rights to cancel / void the BONUS and winnings for that account.
2. Member who cant provide his/her identity (include personal identity, and bank account detail) in terms of withdrawal once SBO7 need it, we reserve the right to withhold until we collect the information needed as our terms and condition.
3. All of Deposit Bonus promotions can't be combined with any other promotion.
4. SBO7 reserves the right to change / cancel the promotion, changing the term and condition, or any aspect of it any time without prior notice.
5. All of SBO7 promotions are intended for recreational. SBO7 reserves the right to cancel, forfeit, and withhold the BONUS and winnings if member did any safety bet / act of fraud / bet use a robot / holding freespin / bonus hunter indication / group member syndicate, including abuse of rules referred as to point no. 1
6. All bet results in draw / tie, void / canceled / postponed will not be counted for turnover calculation
7. Member who claim any bonus promotion will not be eligible to get rebate and cashback within the same period.
8. All of SBO7 member that claim our promotion is considered as agree with our terms and condition.
9. Any Sportsbook bets placed under the odds of DEC <1.5; HK <0.5; MY <0.5; INDO <-2.0. ; Match result Draw, Cancelled, and Void will not be calculated in Turnover Requirements
10. All of Turnover requirements need to be done within 30 days, If member can't fulfill this requirement SBO7 has the right to forfeit the bonus and winnings.
11. Withdrawal is only thru the bank that registered on SBO7.
General Terms and Condition
A. Termination, Account Closure or Forfeiture
A.1. SBO7 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in your betting account, to terminate the Agreement and/or to suspend the provision of the Services/deactivate your account if:
A.1.a. If there is no activity on your account for a continuous period of three hundred sixty-five (365) days since your last log in date, your account shall be deemed to be “Dormant”
A.1.b. We will formally notify you via email that your account has become dormant and you are given 28 days grace period to either respond or log in to your account and start playing. The account will automatically be closed if you fail doing as instructed after 28 days’ grade period and all your remaining balance will be forfeited (if any).
A.1.c. In the event that you wish to re-open the account or redeem the withheld balance, you may contact Player Engagement Team via email or Live Chat option. For re- issued balance, you will have to rollover the equal balance amount by 1x.
A.1.d. You are a former employee and/or relative of a former employee of SBO7 (and any entities affiliated or related to SBO7) of which such employment had ceased less than six (6) months ago.
A.1.e. Your registration information is incorrect or misleading;
A.1.f. You failed to provide the identification information requested;
A.1.g. You are not of legal age; Must 18 years of age or older.
A.1.h. You have "charged back" or caused a "charge back" against us or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you made to your account;
A.1.i. You have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account;
A.1.j. You are depositing money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorized activities;
A.1.k. You fail to disclose that you are located in Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark including Greenland and Faroe Islands, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, the Netherlands, North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United States of America, Italy and France, including Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon and Wallis and Futuna Islands.
A.1.l. We identify you have disguised, or interfered, or taken steps to disguise or interfere, in any way with the IP address of any Device used to access our Site;
A.1.m. We suspect your account has been linked to fraudulent or dishonest activity;
A.1.n. We suspect you have, or in collusion with others have, acted in an attempt to defraud SBO7;
A.1.o. You have by any other means attempted to, disguised or hidden your true identity or the jurisdiction of wagering.
A.1.p. If the provision of the Services is suspended and/or your account is deactivated in accordance to the terms herein, the provision of the Services will only be reinstated and/or your account reactivated after the necessary rectification (if capable of being rectified) action has been taken by you and such rectification has been verified to our full satisfaction.
A.2. SBO7 retains authority over the issuing, maintenance and closing of user's accounts. The decision of SBO7’s management as regards to any aspect of your account, use of the Services or the Site, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal. We therefore reserve the right to close your account at any time for any reason.